The procedure apply on commercial application same as like residential solar system with few exceptions. Where the mostly in residential off-grid criteria apply on the other hand the on-grid criteria apply in commercial. In commercial solar system inverter matched with the larger wattage solar panels which provide power for all sorts of commercial application like hospitals, oil-gas industry, school, government facilities.
How does commercial solar works
- Solar panels are mounted on roof structure or on ground of commercial facility like field, parking lot etc.
- When the sunlight drop on the solar panels the solar cell send all the energy to the inverter which convert the DC power from solar panels to the AC power
- Commercial inverters are available in wide variety of power level it’s from 2.5kW to 250kW
- 10 years parts and labor warranties are standard for inverters, and 20 to 25 year warranties for solar panels.
- The energy travels from the inverter to the breaker box, where it’s distribute the electricity
- The engagement of net metering is between you and your utility company where you can sell your electricity directly to them. They will credit your account by this.