Overview

Electricity Supply is quite inconsistent in almost part of India. Due to scheduled & un-scheduled regular power cuts in most of the state & cities of India, keen in using energy generated by any alternate sources has also gained. But, a high cost of setting up solar power plants is becoming the barrier to receive the renewable sources for the same. To Increase generation of electricity with using solar energy Indian Government has launched Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission in January 2010. The main aim to get the large-scale development of Solar Energy Plants & also to help various domestic production of products, components & critical raw materials to get grid parity nearby 2022.

Subsidy for Residential

The Government will provide 30% of capital subsidy for the installations of solar to the government, institutional, residential & segments only. India raised its solar rooftop budget by a tremendously in the recent time. There is a chance that subsidy can increase as far as 70% for some of the states like Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep. Subsidies soon to be available through state government schemes.

subsidy in rajisthan

Rajasthan

subsidy in madhya pradesh

Madhya Pradesh

Maharashtra

Maharashtra

subsidy in uttar pradesh

Uttar Pradesh

subsidy in punjab

Punjab

Karnataka

Karnataka

kerala

Kerala

subsidy in himachal pradesh

Himachal Pradesh

subsidy in andhra pradesh

Andhra Pradesh

subsidy in bihar

Bihar

Gujarat

Gujarat

Subsidy for Agriculture

The government introduced a subsidy scheme to help various companies & individuals procure these Solar Energy Plants at minimum costs. The Scheme is being started by IREDA which is also known as India Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. Through National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).