Solar for Commercial procedure apply on commercial application same as like residential solar system with few exceptions. Where the mostly in residential off-grid criteria apply on the other hand the on-grid criteria apply in a commercial. In commercial solar system inverter matched with the larger wattage solar panels which provide power for all sorts of commercial application like hospitals, oil-gas industry, school, government facilities.
How do commercial or industrial solar works
- Solar panels are mounted on roof structure or on a ground of commercial facility like a field, parking lot etc.
- When the sunlight drop on the solar panels the solar cell send all the energy to the inverter which converts the DC power from solar panels to the AC power
- Inverters used in solar system are available in wide variety of power level it’s from 2.5kW to 250kW
- 10 years parts and labor warranties are standard for inverters, and 20 to 25 year warranties for solar panels.
- The solar energy travels from the inverter to the breaker box, where it distributes the electricity
- The engagement of net metering is between you and your utility company where you can sell your electricity directly to them. They will credit your account by this.
Benefits in Solar for Commercial or Industrial
Solar energy for commercial buildings is a clear choice as rooftop solar power can meet up to 20% of an office building's electricity requirements in India. If you own a commercial building another factor to consider is the value of the building itself. A building with an in-built renewable energy source will become increasingly sought after. Using solar energy for commercial buildings can itself become an income-generating activity as the excess energy can be sold back to the grid giving you great returns on your investment.